Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 62 of 90

Today was a great day. Good day at rotation. Good day napping. Good (mostly) day at CF. Great dinner with 2 good friends tonight. I resisted ordering out at work with the other pharmacists, so I could eat out with my friends tonight. Good choice, cause we ended up at Sushi X. Score. Haha

CF today was WOW 12.2 and it was all about the snatch. The Rx for females was 30 snatches with 45lbs, 30 snatches with 75lbs, 30 snatches 100lbs, then AMRAP until the end of 10 minutes. I got through the first 30 in less than 1:30. Took about 1 minute to add more weight, then hit the 75's by the time 7:00 rolled around. This left 3 minutes to get the 100s started. I wasn't expecting to get too far into the WOW, but I threw on my 100lbs...and took 3 attempts. Failed. And walked away. It was heavy and in my mind wasn't worth throwing my back into more pain. :) Next time. Still resting and working back into stuff slowly. Moral of the story? I finished 60 reps of the WOW 12.2. Awesome. :)

Tomorrow I am heading out to the last Syracuse home game. They are playing Louisville so it should be an amazing game. Then Sunday is the planned day to hopefully get some zoning under my belt. Another friend asked me about it today...so I think Sunday it will be. Hopefully. :) We will see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment