Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 87 of 90

What does a person without a job and me have in common? No Job. Sitting around all day. BORED out of my mind. The difference...they probably like it, I hate it. I sat in my bed all day doing research, and had a 2.5 hour nap. My friend Julie just laughs every time she hears I am napping. She thinks its all I do :) Practically. She thinks I can't sleep at night, today she asked how do you go to bed at night? I answered with "I close my eyes!" Haha, so terrible. Anyways, I need things to do. If anybody has suggestions, hopefully ones that will bring in some money, please let me know :)

So I went to workout today at 6pm, mostly to see friends. I coulda gone at any point today, but I like the hanging out part. I had glanced, maybe opened the webpage with the work out and never looked, at the work out for the day. And let me tell you. I wasn't expecting what I saw. I knew there was going to be an 800m run, but I didn't know what was around it. Haha total fail. It was a great workout though. 20 minute time cap to get through a set of movements, they called it a chipper, cause you just chip away at a shit ton of stuff. So here was the workout:

Warm-up: 30 bridges...I did like 5ish...felt good. I was set
I. 20 minute time cap to finish
-25 HSPU (modified to box)
-50 toes to bar (knees to elbow)
-800m run
-75 push presses (55lbs - RX)
-150 double unders (aka single unders so I could finish the workout...and I can't do 150 DU)
-finished in about 19 minutes. Good workout. :)
II. Tabata reverse extender things...lay on your belly lift your chest and legs up. Gross.

Food:
Breakfast- 2 eggs, 2 bacon, broccoli
Snack - Grandpa's left over bday cake (total fail) and sweet potato chips at some point
Dinner - burger, with guac, onion, tomato, bacon, cheese (forgot to ask for none) wrapped in lettuce. And I ate fries cause I was so flustered in my order that I forgot to change to sweet potato fries. Fail. But wicked good dinner :)
Snack - Coconut milk vanilla bean ice cream

Hopefully tomorrow I will get a new ankle brace, t-shirts made for me and my garage games partner (competition is Saturday!) and get to the gym to do the workout. There are box jumps, and box jumps are in the first workout of the competition...so I gotta get over my fears...stupid ankle injury from almost 3 weeks ago...freaked me out!!! Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment