Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 83 of 90

Today was my last day of pharmacy school. What a wonderful day. I got out after lunch, and enjoyed my afternoon with a 2 and a 1/2 hour nap. Yup. A nap. What better feeling than laying with the windows wide open, the sun shining in and snuggling up with the kitty. :)

I feel bad because I was supposed to take a "pseudo rest day" with my friend Becca at the gym, but forgot that softball try-outs were this evening at the same time. So I had to bail. I promise to make it up to you Becca! Softball try outs were a ton of fun though. I love playing, and just getting out, running around, hitting the ball, playing catch...ahhhh such a wonderful way to spend my evening.

So no workout today, just running around at the softball field...it was fantastic to be able to do a short sprint and not be short of breath. Should make summer ball tons more fun coming up :)

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 bacon, broccoli
Lunch - Salad with chicken
Snack - sweet potato chips
Dinner - shrimp, salmon burger, spinach
Snack - So Delicious Vanilla Bean ice cream. (Dairy free...so delish)

That was the day. Tomorrow starts 7 weeks of nothing really to do. So I will be around, doing some research, seeing friends, hanging out, studying for the boards/paying the $1300 to take my boards. Sigh. We'll see how it goes.

Also of note, you will probably see there is 7 days left in the challenge...there has been a lot of chat about "overtime" for the challenge. At this point, it's just about better decisions and living my life. Like today I saw the Magic Hat spring pack...and I wanted to grab it, but knew I had the week to finish, and if I did have it, I would drink the whole thing. I need to find a friend to share it with me, and to not keep it in the house. New habits. New Life Decisions. Better health for myself. Gotta keep reminding myself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment