Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 86 of 90

Today was my first day not going to work all day. And lunch was a struggle. I realized I am going to have to go and buy some lunch meat and salad so I will be able to feed myself during the afternoon.

I spent the evening at my grandparents house for my grandpa's birthday. My grandma knows that I am doing some sort of working out/weight lifting and watching what I am eating, but I didn't even bother to say anything to her. It was my grandpa's birthday and I wanted her to make whatever for him. Plus I didn't want to make her life any more difficult. So the point of the rambling, I ate dinner. Dinner was the good part. Pork tenderloin, steamed broccoli and yams. Then birthday cake happened. And I ate it. And it was good. Then my grandma wanted to send me home with some, and sent me with enough for 4 people. Finally I got her to stop sending me home with sweets, but there is still cake here at my apartment now. I am going to wait until the first week of April to eat it though.

No work out today because I went to Glens Falls and had a doctors appointment and didn't have the appropriate time to get the gym.

Food:
Snack - Lara Bar, sweet potato chips
Lunch - spaghetti sauce with spinach and ground turkey
Dinner with my grandparents, cake and a hazelnut latte for the drive home.

We will see how the rest of the week goes. Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment