Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Days 73 and 74

Today is Wednesday. I see my last post was on Monday. Which means I failed to post Tuesday. Sigh. Haha

Tuesday was a quiet day. Rotation. CF. Nothing spectacular. Wednesday...rotation. CF rest day. Should have gone in though because tomorrow's workout is a 5k run. Still not doing too much with my ankle, so we'll have to see what the modification to get my heart rate up and not miss the workout will be.

CF Tuesday we did:
Warmup- Bridges
I. Push Press 5-5-5-5-5
-75lbs, 85lbs, 95lbs, 105lbs, 115lbs
II. 10 Minute AMRAP
-10 KB swings (went light because of my ankle...so did 26lbs)
-5 burpees
-completed 9 full rounds

Food has been the same as it has the past few weeks just different dinners and snacks.
Tuesday
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 bacon
Snack: cashews
Lunch: salad with chicken
Snack: 2 pickles
Dinner: tilapia and spinach

Wednesday:
Breakfast: 3 eggs, 2 bacon, spinach
Lunch: salad with chicken
Snack: cashews
Dinner: roasted garlic, cashews, lemon chicken. See website below. :) SOOO good!
Snack: apple with almond butter



No comments:

Post a Comment