Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 85 of 90

Today was a good day. Hit the WOD, relaxed all day, and went to my first Knitting class. I was so excited to go to class with my friend Katie from the gym to learn a new hobby! It was a blast, and it was so enjoyable. I can't wait until I am able to actually make something. We only learned how to Cast-On to the first needle. And how to do a knitting stitch. (at least that is what the instructor called it.) I was super excited (like I said before) and plan to practice a bit more before I go back up for another lesson and to purchase my own needles!!

WOD:
I. 500m row, work on Russian Swing technique
II. 20 minute AMRAP
-20 Russian KB swings
-200m row
-finished 8 rounds
III. Tabata Abmat Situps: finished 71 reps

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 bacon, Naked Juice
Snack - Sweet Potato and Beet Chips
Snack - Caramel machiatto
Dinner - Tomato sauce with spinach and ground turkey
Snack - mango

No comments:

Post a Comment