Friday, March 30, 2012

Days 88 and 89

With continuing the trend of the week, Wednesday and Thursday were boring days. Haha

Hit CF on Wednesday, did the box jumps...kinda. Did step ups for the first 4 rounds, then Karrah pushed me to do jumps for the 5th round. They were slow, and I could feel myself getting nervous with every one I did, as I got more and more tired. I think that for the competition tomorrow I will do step ups...hey...it's gettin on the box. It's half the battle.

Yesterday, I rested. Hit the mall, and did some shopping. I had to get t-shirts made for Saturday...I Should find socks at some point, but for now just focusing on the shirts. I got shirts, just need to get them printed today (Friday). Rested from CF and games cause of the competition on Saturday and I also had a dinner to go to for school. It was nice to see old friends and get out for the evening.

I haven't been 100% on the diet, but I have been making better choices when I eat. Which is what I Think life is going to be all about from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment