Thursday, March 1, 2012

Days 60 and 61

I apologize for not posting...and this being another multi-day post. I rested from the gym again on Wednesday night. Good life choice. And hit the WOD and games tonight. Went really light, and worked hard on the aspects that don't bother my back. Felt good. Did really well with the Met-Con tonight :)

Food has been dialed in and good both days. Same typical food. Only yesterday and today I made tilapia and either kale or spinach. Yum. That will definitely be a repeat meal.

CF:
Warm-up: Front squat review, kipping practice
I. Front Squat 5-5-5 (went light to save my back)
-65,65,75
II. 4 rounds with 3 minutes of rest between
-5 squat clean thrusters (55lbs...see above disclaimer)
-10 pull-ups (aka ring rows)
-10 burpees (this was where i was nervous cause of how i tweeked my back last week after doing burpees...but it went perfectly...)
-30 double unders (aka single unders)

Finished the rounds in 1:39, 1:25, 1:41, and 1:37. I flew. It felt good. And I was ready for another round after the 4th :)

Hopefully I will have my act together and blog tomorrow night. But it may be another sushi night :) we will see. I really need to get my act together for me and cause Kim wants me to with the zoning. Maybe I will start Sunday, but that means I have to get to the grocery store with a week's worth of meals planned out. We will see. To be determined!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment