Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 81 of 90

We are counting down in single digits now. I was talking with my dad a few days ago, and he was asking how the diet was going and what not. And I was saying that I would definitely be continuing after the 90 days are up, because I have gained habits...different habits from before...and better habits for myself. I always catch myself thinking about what I am eating and consciously choosing to eat stuff that isn't always the best for me when I do. Anyways...sorry for the soap box. Moral...life has changed. And changed for the better.

I also found out today that I am going to be staying in Albany for another year! I got the residency I wanted at St. Peter's hospital!! YAY!! This is going to be great year with CF and new friends and just a new phase of life in general!

Let's see how the day went...

Food:
Breakfast - none
Snack - Larabar
Lunch - Salad with chicken
Snack - sweet potato chips
Post-WOD Protein Shake
Dinner - tilapia and spinach
Snack - Apple with almond butter

CF Workout
I. run 400m, then group dynamic warmup outside
II. 5 Rounds for time
-10 barbell lunges (65lbs used, Rx was 105)
-10 burpees
-finished in 10:18
III. Run a mile for time
-finished in about 13 minutes (first time I have run in forever...so awesome for me!)

Here's to 2 more days for pharmacy school for the rest of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment