Thursday, March 8, 2012

Days 67 and 68

I think...hahaha I am so awful lately!! It's a mix of being tired, and not remembering.

Yesterday was good. Rest from CF. Food good.

Today I wasn't as hungry all day. Skipped lunch, minimal snacks, not as hungry at dinner...coulda probably IF'd...may consider it.

Rolled my ankle pretty bad at the gym tonight. So awful. It was amazing to see everybody immediately showing up to make sure I was okay, and the appropriate people making sure I was iced, wraped, and not broken. :) I've said it before and I will say it many more times...I love this community. And its not just a community any more...they are my friends. So tomorrow will be a rest day/ maybe I will head in to volume train my pull ups...this sounds like a great idea right now, so we will see.

Food here it is:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 bacon, salsa
Snack - Larabar, 2 chicken meatballs
Dinner - Panang curry with extra veggies and like 3 bites of rice. Don't ask.

CF was working on toes to bar...I had never gotten my feet that close to the bar before. It made sense. Tightening the core, and a pseudo kip to get going. I think I'll be able to do these. Thank you Caleb for explaining this so well.

Then we did presses 3 sets of 10. I did 55lbs, 60lbs, and 65lbs. Kept it light, worked on form.

Met con was 7 rounds of 10 sumo deadlift high pulls and 10 ring dips (aka ring push ups for this girl). I finished in 7:16. Not too shabby. I did my dead lifts with 55lbs. Good choice. :)

Then we were doing 90 seconds of box jumps. I was stepping down. After a minute in...boom. Ankle done. I don't even know how exactly it happened. But it did. I heard the pop, and now I have a baseball that is slightly blue on my left ankle. Oh well. It's an old injury. Never surprising when it happens, just hurts like a mo-fo.

Tomorrow is Friday. Hopefully the day will be short and we will see what the evening brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment