Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 64 of 90

Today went really well...kept my diet paleo and enjoyed my day at the gym/with my friends! So woke up, hit the WOD, Strongman, the grocery store, visited my favorite twins and their parents, watched Paranormal Activity 3 (holy crap scary) and went out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Albany, The Fountain.

The WOD was hard...not gonna lie. I could feel my back getting tight through it, and was almost done, but decided pushing through wasn't worth the pain or injury so I left out the last 50 kettlebell swings. Then I stayed for Strongman, and got my first experience flipping tires. So much fun and sooooo hard! But I did it :)

For dinner tonight, going to The Fountain was tough to resist the pizza, but after yesterdays crap show of eating, I made the choice to eat just wings and a large house salad while my friends ate pizza and beer. It is nice though that they are supportive and don't really give me a hard time not eating. They support what I chose to eat, and can't wait until I can go crazy drinking or doing whatever more often. Haha, those were the ones that missed the game yesterday ;)

So here's the day in summary.
CF: finished in 15 minutes (out of 20 minute time limit)
-50 goblet squats (35lbs)
-10 Russian KB swings (35lbs)
-40 GS (26lbs)
-20 KB swings (26lbs)
-30 GS (26)
-30 KBS (26)
-20 GS( 26)
-40 KBS (26)
-10 GS (26)
-50 KBS (did not finish)
then we did 100 push ups for time...I finished about 7:37

Strongman: Tire flips AMRAP in 1 minute - 8 the first time ,then 9 the second time?

Food:
Breakfast: Left over ground turkey, chicken sausage, and veggie spaghetti sauce
Post WOD Protein Shake
Lunch/Snack: Apple with almond butter
Dinner: Wings and salad
Snack: So Delicious Vanilla Bean coconut milk ice cream

I think I should put some goals on here for the week...hmmm...
1) Stay strict, and really figure out the Zoning and if I am going to do it or not.
2) Get to the gym 5 days this week (1 day down)
3) Make sure I plan to go out of town in 2 weekends...yup. Road Trip with some great friends hopefully!!

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks at Strongman...




No comments:

Post a Comment