Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 75 of 90

Happy Thursday! I have 6 days of pharmacy school left! Next Wednesday I will be finding out where I will be working (if I get a job) for the next year. :)

Today was a good food day (mostly). I went to rotation, and of course they come in carrying a huge platter of bagels and muffins from the morning meeting. I MISS BAGELS!!!! Then they had snacks all over my desk (it's kinda the common area for the pharmacy)...chips, dip, crackers, bad stuff! Then at lunch time they pulled out these left over subs (there was a party the night before). They all kinda go no sub? Oh right you eat a salad every day. Haha. I like my salad, so I had no idea choosing that over a Walmart sub piece. :) Crisis adverted.

Then...for work, we had a continuing education dinner to go to at 677 Prime. I knew about this dinner 2 weeks ago, as I had to RSVP for it. And I decided, I'm going to an awesome restrauant, I am eating it. And enjoying it. So I did. :)

The workout at the gym today was a 5k. I had a rough ankle day, and I was originally thinking I was going to do a 5k row...but I didn't. Which is frustrating. I wanted to run and if I don't go tomorrow to do something, I am going to go almost a week with no workout. I need to do something tomorrow, but I am nervous with my ankle and wall balls. So we shall see. I will think about it and see how I feel. Plus tomorrow is the first day for softball try outs...that I want to go to. Soooooo....yeah.

Anyways food in review:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 bacon, broccoli
Snack: Plumcot (plum and apricot mixed piece of fruit. so good)
Lunch: Salad with chicken, sweet potato chips
Snack: Sweet potato chips, a chicken tender I made last night
Dinner: shrimp spring roll, tomato and mozz salad, filet mignon, mash potato, brussel sprouts, pineapple upside down cake. SO WORTH IT!!!

Anyways, tomorrow is Friday. Time to behave again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment