Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 66 of 90

Hooray for an on time post! I was just thinking...hopefully I am counting correctly...who knows, I could be a day or 2 off...I guess we will find out on March 31st haha

Today finished out well. Work was nice. Had a great chat with my adviser at school. What a wonderful person he is and he totally understands me and knows how to make me happier and comfortable and validates my crazy. If only I could find a boyfriend like this. HAHA JK. Then I hit the 6pm WOD. It was a ton of fun working on getting inverted tonight. I didn't realize how sturdy my handstands were getting and I feel they can only get better from here. When I think about a handstand push up vs. a regular pull up...I feel like getting the HSPU would be easier...but everybody tells me no. So we'll see. Haha

So here's the day in review:
CF
I. Warm up 10 minutes on getting inverted...since I kinda have a handstand, it's now trying to walk...so awesome :)
II. For time:
-12 HSPU (aka ring push ups)
-2 Power cleans (85lbs...Rx = 105lbs)
-10 HSPU
-4 PC
-8 HSPU
-6 PC
-6 HSPU
-8 PC
-4 HSPU
-10 PC
-2 HSPU
-12 PC
I finished in 6:00. It was quick. I felt okay with that though because I am still trying to keep my weights low. I may have to find a happy medium with a little more weight and taking a little more time in my workouts.
III. Ab-roll outs with barbell.
-2 rounds of 5-5-5

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 3 bacon (it was all that was left), spinach
Lunch - Salad with chicken
Snack - banana bread from Kim :)
Post-WOD Protein Shake
Dinner - tilapia and kale/brussel sprout mix
Snack - So Delicious ice cream (this may have given me a tummy ache...I'm not sure...)

Tomorrow is Wednesday. I think I am going to try Strongman tomorrow :) We shall see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment