Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 80 of 90

Yup you read that right. Day 80 of 90!! Holy crap!! :) Amazing. I know I haven't been 100% perfect the past 80 days, but I have had a great time, had great results, and have noticed how "yucky" I feel when I am off the clean foods. Talk about a life change!!

Tomorrow (3/21) I will find out where my job will be for next year. AKA whether or not I got my residency of choice, 2nd choice or 3rd choice. And where I will be living next year. The choices at this point are Albany or Rochester. Needless to say...I'm nervous. I just want a job. I want to know. And I am nervous about where I will be going. I guess we will see what happens, but hands down m first choice is Albany. This past year I have made some amazing friends and had some major life changes that I really want to continue with these new friends, but I have to do what is best for my career at this point. Stay tuned. We will seeeee!!

Had rotation today. Nothing new. Went to CF, felt great! Mostly. Ankle is still a little sore and swollen, but it's improving slowly day by day. (I'm icing it as we speak...or rather as I type. haha)

Let's see here the day in summary.

Food:
Breakfast - Larabar (Apple Pie. yum)
Lunch - salad with grilled chicken
Post-WOD Protein Shake
Dinner - turkey burger, bacon, cauliflower

Wow, no snacks, didn't realize it and a clean day of eating. :) Goal is to be 95% for the next 2 weeks.

CF workout:
Warmup: 10 hollow rocks, 6 pistols on each leg, 3 pull ups, 1 handstand walk attempt
I. For time:
-15 wall climbs
-30 ring push ups
-45 toes to bar (I did knees to elbows)
-finished in 10:26 (15 minute time cap)
II. Hold plank for max time (about a minute or so...didn't have a clock haha)
III. Split stretches (side and middle) 5 minutes each

It was a good day. Now on to tomorrow!! Wish me luck! Stay tuned for the final decision tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment