Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 84 of 90

I failed getting my blog up on time...so here is a quick summary.

Hung out, did some research, went to a Pose running seminar at the gym, and hung out with some good family friends.

The running seminar was a ton of fun, and I feel like I learned a ton, even though I hate running, so hopefully this will make my hatred of running not as awful cause it will be a little easier :)

Hanging out with the family friends, I didn't follow the diet entirely, but I tried to behave as much as possible. Turkey burger (had cheese already melted on) but no bun. And a escarole, tomato and mushroom salad (I think there were chick peas in it, and melted cheese on top). And a green salad, but it looked like there were soy beans on it...I still ate it. Cause I didn't want to be rude and it looked really good.

The day was good over all. Even though Cuse lost. Next year! More about today later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment