Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 65 of 90

I am getting really terrible about this daily blogging stuff. I don't know if it is because I am too tired at night, or if I don't care, or if I am just choosing not to. Hard call. But here was how Monday shaped out...

Day good. Food good. CF good.

CF:
Fran - 21-15-9
-thrusters - 55lbs (65lbs =Rx)
-ring rows (aka shoulda been pull ups for Rx)
-finished it in 3:50 not a bad time. Same weight as I did in November, and I didn't record a time...stupid girl :) We will be hitting at the end of the month...so 65 should be in the books with no problem hopefully.

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 bacon, spinach
Snack - none
Lunch - salad with ham, nectarine
Snack - none
Post WOD Protein Shake
Dinner - tilapia, kale, sweet potato fries
Snack - tried some of Kim's Banana bread. Yum.

That's all for today (well technically yesterday I guess hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment