Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Days 58 and 59

I apologize for not posting. In the midst of hurting my back, I forgot Monday night. Yesterday I was exhausted so just hit the hay. Monday CF went Rx...tweeked my back a bit more...total fail. Food was fine. No cheats. Typical meals that I have been eating all day. Tuesday I called out of work cause I could barely walk or bend over, so sitting for a lot of hours would have been out of the question (even right now, when I hit the 30 minute mark I start getting uncomfortable...it's sucky). I made an appointment with Dr. B the chiropractor from Crossfit. She got me in yesterday for my initial consult and I really enjoyed my hour with her. WE chatted about some injuries I had, past sports I had done, weird body things I have noticed...everything. Then she did her physical assessment of me. I lean to the right. My left side is more flexible than my right side. My left arm hangs closer to my body than my right. And the real kicker? I carry 16 pounds more of my weight on my left side than my right side (at most it should be 5lbs). After some x-rays of the spine, we scheduled a follow-up visit for Thursday to review the findings.

Last night we ate out at 677 Prime. Not gonna lie. Let the diet go right out the window. We were eating for free, and I was gonna enjoy it. I did find myself eating around things I shouldn't have, but that's not to say the whole meal was paleo, let's be honest...I hate half of my cheesecake dessert and I liked it :) Other than that, meals and small snacks were all paleo the last 2 days.

Still resting from CF but will probably go to games night tomorrow (Thursday) just to run around...moving doesn't hurt to bad, it's the sitting still that hurts. And I will try to talk to the coaches about some stretching I can do and also if there are ways to modify the workouts that won't hurt me more. :) Score. Until Later tonight...happy day 60 folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment