Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 55 of 90

Today was Friday, had a really great day at rotation! :) After week 2, it's fantastic.

Today my new Inov8's came in the mail. I'm excited to try them out on Sunday...hopefully my back will be back in business by then...more on that later.

I hit CF today at 3pm cause I got out of work early. I was unsuccessful searching for a new water bottle at Target, but I need to find one. My camelback is dying soon. Anyways...today was the workout for WOW #1. Workout of the Week for the open (world wide competition that CFer's can sign up to do...I did not sign up). So it was an AMRAP of jumping burpees. Felt okay, took my time, finshed 54 total, arches of my feet cramped up so lacrosse ball rolled them out during the next person completing there's, and then as I went to start WOD #2 of the day with a kettlebell, I realized my lower back hurt! What the hell!! I only did burpees! There was no reason for that pain...but as I sit here writing this, there is an ice pack on my back. I'm nervous for how it is going to feel when I wake up tomorrow...

Anyways, here's how the day panned out:
CF
I. Russian Gymnastics day 1
II. WOW # 1 - 7 Minute AMRAP Jumping Burpees (completed #54)
II. WOD - partner workout 1 minute AMRAPs for 2 rounds (because of time, it should have been 3 rounds...and I did it with 2 other people because of an odd number of people in class, so I counted how many movements/ calories I accumulated in the 10 minutes)
-Kettlebell Swings - 35lbs
-Ring rows
-Wall balls
-Lunges
-Rowing for calories

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 bacon, broccoli
Lunch - salad with grilled chicken, Larabar (Chocolate chip brownie I think? Still like the Apple Pie one best!!)
Post-WOD Protein Shake
Dinner - Buffalo chicken pizza, salad
Snack - So Delicious Chocolate "ice cream"

Buffalo Chicken Pizza
-same crust that I have previously made
-Chicken
-cut chicken into pieces
-melt 1/4 cup coconut oil in microwave
-add 1/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot, garlic powder and cayenne powder if wanted and wisk
together
-Cook chicken in skillet
-Once cooked, add sauce and let simmer
-Paleo Ranch Sauce (this did NOT come out like I expected, but had good taste and added good herbs to the dish)
-2-3 tablespoons of Ghee
-lemon juice
-garlic powder, onion powder, dill, parsley, pepper
-Melt ghee with lemon juice
-add spices and wisk together
-pour on top when putting topped pizza into oven (like after the crust has baked for 10
minutes, you've topped it and are about to bake it for another 10-15 minutes)



No comments:

Post a Comment