Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 47 of 90

So today was my first full day back in Albany in the past 3 days. It was gonna be a full day with rotation, meetings, gym and just life in general. I got out of rotation a little bit later than anticipated, and then met up with some friends that were in town for our meeting. The meeting was supposed to go until 6:30 which would have been perfect for hitting my usual 7pm WOD and 8pm games. Of course the meeting didn't go as planned, and 6:40 rolled around, and there was no end in sight. I barely got out to get to ACF by 8pm for games night. We played hand ball and it was awesome. Tons of fun, good cardio running around, and my team won!!

Let's see food for the day:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 bacon
Snack - trail mix
Lunch - salad
Snack - turkey burger patty
Dinner - burger with bacon, avacado, onion, lettuce and tomato and sweet potato fries

That's all for day 47...hopefully I don't plateau and I can keep up the weight loss/inches lost...but I can tell you three days with no WOD doesn't help that plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment