Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Days 45 and 46

Wow, so I didn't post yesterday (Day 45) because I was at a hotel with no wi-fi. What gives? Isn't this 2012? Hahaha. Anyways, I was in Rochester because today (Day 46) I had my final residency interview at University of Rochester Medical Center. Things went pretty well. During my travels on day 45, I had 2 Starbucks coffees (Caramel machiatto and a vanilla latte). I had eaten eggs and bacon in the morning and had paleo friendly snacks for the trip. When dinner time came, I saw a Korean restaurant. And since there are none in Albany, I had to treat myself. I had a beef dish, a small bowl of rice, and all the sides that go along with it. Yum. :)

This morning before my interview I was able to get an omelet with veggies, no cheese and no breads. Score! Lunch at the hospital was a chicken salad with veggies and an asian sesame dressing. I had 2 coffees on the way home (Rochester is a long trip...3 hours...and I was exhausted), a Two Moms in the Raw bar from Starbucks for a snack, and waited for home to eat dinner. I had a turkey burger, with bacon, and a seaweed salad I grabbed from Wegmans. Overall successful trip trying to keep my diet Paleo.

I didn't get to go to CF yesterday or today, but at the hotel I ran a mile and did some weighted sit ups. Stupidly I forgot gym clothing at home, so I freaking went to Dicks made a bad decision and spent 50 bucks to get a workout outfit. Granted I got under armour stuff (it was on clearance), I didn't have to spend that much. Such a silly choice just to run a mile. HAHA

Back on track Thursday. :)

1 comment:

  1. Eek! Expensive workout! And btw...you checked out Dicks.

    ReplyDelete