Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 42 of 90

Today I spent the whole day at the Tri-State Throwdown at the gym. 160 people from 3 different states arrived to participate in the event. I was a judge this time. And many did I get a huge exposure to something that made me itch wanting to do it. Seeing the athletes and all the people that were there to cheer them on is something I think I would love to do. I want to prove to myself that I could do the WODs that were done today. Even if I just start out in the rec division. There are no words to all the efforts that every single person, participant, judge, volunteer, the coaches, EVERYBODY put out to make today a huge success. So awesome. Next time. I'll be there participating.

I even tried to behave with my food! Even though there were donuts, cookies, and beer I resisted. I just munched on trail mix for a lot of the day, had some turkey for lunch, and chipolte for dinner, followed by an apple with almond butter, just cause I really didn't eat today.

Tomorrow I am getting up at 430am to chaperone the 5th year wine tour to senaca lake. I'll be gone all day again, and I know I will be exhausted. So I am off to bed. Congrats to all my friends that participated today!! And a huge thank you for exposing me to something I am so excited to try next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment