Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 37

Simple day, but good day. Work passed quickly. Hit CF. Then home to rest/ get ready for my travels tomorrow. I have an interview in Jackson, TN on Wednesday, so Tuesday = Travel, then Wednesday = Interview and running back to NY ASAP. Not because I want out of TN, but because I gotta get stuff done here. This weekend will be a lot of working on my presentation for my Rochester interview.

Let's see...
CF Workout
I. Warmup: 500m row then 3 rounds of 5 reps
-Ring rows, ring push ups, ab mat sit ups, OHS, supermans, samson stretch.
II. 21-15-9
-KB swings (35lbs)
-Box jumps (20 inches)
-Burpees
Finished in 8:23...I think I was close to Rx...minus the step ups I did...and I didn't catch what the Rx height was on the box jumps...close though :)
III. "Gasser Fun" aka "Relay Suicides w/ different activities mixed in"

Food:
Breakfast - Naked Juice Citrus and Lemongrass drink
Snack - Blueberries, and a cookie :( - it was left over from the SB party, and was just soo good
Lunch - Wenda Salad
Snack - veggies, a few cashews
Post-WOD Protein Shake
Dinner - leftover spaghetti squash and sauce w/ sausage, zucchini, onions and mushrooms

We will see if blogging and diet is upheld the next 2 days. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment