Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 52 of 90

So I have made it through day 52. Today I got out of rotation early, napped, and made chicken meatballs before I hit CF tonight. They were so stinkin good!! And at CF I hit a PR on my back squat!! 225 pounds!!! That's more than I weigh now!! Totally pumped for the night! :)

CF:
I. Russian Gymnastics Day 2
II. 5-3-1 back squats (87.5%, 92.5%, 100%) max, then 1 round of 50% AMRAP
-completed 135, 175, 225
III. 10 minutes AMRAP pull ups- did ring rows
-completed 138 reps
IV. Tabata rowing - finshed 758m in the 8 rounds

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 bacon, collard greens
Lunch - Spicy Stuff Pepper
Post-WOD Protein shake
Dinner - chicken meatballs, sauce, kale and brussel sprout mix
Snack - So Delicious chocolate "ice cream"

Chicken Meatballs
1 zucchini chopped
2 carrots chopped
1/2 cup parsley
3 medium garlic cloves
1/4 cup almond meal
1 egg
1 package ground chicken
salt
ground pepper
chili powder (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Chop ingredients (can use food processor, I like my veggies noticable)
3. Add zucchini, carrots, parsley and garlic together and mix.
4. Add almond flour, egg, and chicken and mix. I use my hands for this :)
5. Add salt, pepper and chili powder and mix some more
6. Drop tablespoon size balls onto parchment/foil lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 23-28 minutes (mine were 33 minutes because they were a little bigger)


It's an awesome new site I found to try a bunch of new recipes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment