Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 44 of 90

So had my first day of my last rotation today! It went really well. I enjoyed the hospital, and I think it'll be really good. I even got to chat with one of the pharmacists I am going to be working with about the Paleo diet, and no wheat or carbs, because she is trying to treat her fibromyalgia by going gluten free. So it'll be a great 6 weeks having somebody pretty much along side to chat with.

Today ACF also released the new challenge that is happening on March 31st. Garage games. X-Y. Male and Female combo to achieve greatness!! I thought I would have a tough time finding a partner, but my good friend J Woods (who I haven't seen at CF in forever, and didn't even think to ask) stepped up and said he wanted to do it!! So we're in. I'm gonna register right after this!

Today was my first day back to strict Paleo.
Breakfast - nothing (wasn't hungry...and was a little late to rotation)
Snack - trail mix
Lunch - salad (no protein)
Post-WOD Protein Shake
Dinner - turkey burger, sweet potato fries, cauliflower

CF workout
I. Burpee deconstruction training
II. Thrusters - establish a 1 RM - 115lbs
III. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
-Push press - 75lbs
-Hand release push ups
-finished 8:24
IV. AMRAP toes to bar (did knees to chest) with 1 minute rest x 3
-did 7-10-10

No comments:

Post a Comment