Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56 of 90

Saturday's are always wonderful when nothing is planned. Slept in (til 9 haha), did some research, cleaned the apartment, did some more research...just a quiet day by myself :) so fantastic. The only problem with all that? Lingering around the house doing work and such means I am going to want to munch and eat. This morning started out very good, very paleo. Snacks were good. No lunch cause I wasn't terribly hungry, and about 2pm, I wanted to eat a snack, but since I hadn't been to the grocery store, I made a PLD (Poor Life Decision...coined that one a few years back during pharmacy school...) and heated up a Lean Cuisine Spinach and Artichoke dip w/ a pita. Fail. Then for dinner, it was getting late, still didn't hit the grocery store and wanted something quick, so I ordered chinese tonight. Shrimp with mixed veggies. I ate the rice too :( then I had the egg roll they gave me, and I ordered hot and sour soup. All together just a fail. First bad eating day of the week. Back on the wagon tomorrow (hopefully nobody will want sushi, cause I have been craving it since last week...haha)

CF: rest day (lower back still a little achey)

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 bacon, chopped broccoli
Snack - apple with almond butter
Lunch - 2 dill pickles, Lean Cuisine fail
Dinner - chinese fail
Snack - trail mix because I was out bowling and it was late...like 11:15pm

Oh well, tomorrow is Sunday. A new day. Gotta be better than yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment