Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 54 of 90

Thursday, Thursday...what a day...worked, napped, gymmed. :)

CF:
I. Russian gymnastics day 2
II. "Annie" 50-40-30-20-10
-double unders (aka single unders for me)
-abmat situps
III. Press 5-5-5-5
-55, 65, 75, 97 (NEW PR! Woo!!)
IV. "Accumulate" 3 minutes L-sit
-yeah it was hard...okay...maybe not exactly 3 minutes who know

Then I hit Games Night! We played Hoover ball (an okay game...got the wind knocked out of my by a 10 lb medicine ball coming out of the air across the net...haha) then moved to an all time games night favorite...dodge ball. I felt like I was getting better at being able to jump, dodge and catch from the first time we played a month and a half ago? Felt good :)

Food:
Breakfast - 3 eggs, 2 bacon, chopped broccoli
Snack - Lara bar - Apple Pie...best one I've had yet! Definitely will be getting more of these
Lunch - Salad with grilled chicken
Snack - cashews, fruit twist
Post-WOD Protein Shake
Dinner - spicy stuffed pepper and left over meat mix :)

Tomorrow I want to make buffalo chicken tenders, so we'll see how that goes. :) Maybe I'll go out for sushi with some friends. We shall see. But it is gonna be Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment