Sunday, February 5, 2012

Days 35 and 36

I totally failed at blogging yesterday. My bad. No gym. Here's food.

Breakfast - none
Snack - fruit snacks (100% natural, nothing added, pretty good)
Lunch - pizza w/ sausage, pepps, onions, mushs and green bells
Dinner - spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce (sausage, zucchini, onions, mushrooms)

Okay, today was Super Bowl Sunday...day 36. Day of "treats"...not following the Paleo diet.

I hit CF and Strongman this AM, then cooked until 4pm, then had people over for the night.

CF Workout:
20 Minute AMRAP
-10 ringrows, 9 deadlifts (65lbs), 8 push presses (65lbs)
-finished 11 rounds + 8 movements
-went kinda light, wanted to get more volume in today
Strongman class
-Log lifts. tons of fun. 1 RM = 120lbs, then we did 60 second AMRAP. I did 80lbs, hit 7, then 10 the second round (used a Viper technique cause it was a lower weight, so I could get it up quicker...hehe that's what he said)

Food:
Snack - fruit snack twist
Post-WOD Work out Shake
Dinner - spinach and artichoke dip, cookies, a few drinks, veggies, (I also made buffalo chicken dip and mac and cheese...but didn't really have any of these)

I don't feel awful after not following my diet today. I am ready to get back to healthier choices. There was so much cheese in what I made today, and it just seemed so heavy. Don't get me wrong, I completely enjoyed it. And after 3 mixed drinks, I totally had to start loading up on the water. No more drinks for a while. With traveling this week and next week, there might be some diet slip ups again, only on the basis of what is around ,and I don't want to starve during my interviews I have coming up in Tennessee and in Rochester.

I'll post a picture of the Super Bowl spread later this week, when it's not so late, and I'm not ready for bed. And if anybody wants any recipes that I used today let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. You rocked the log press at strongman yesterday! The 120lb 1RM made me jealous. Hope to see you there again soon.

    ReplyDelete