Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 57 of 90

So last night I went bowling with some friends...the like 1030pm, black lights on, stay out til 1am type of bowling. Tons of fun. Glad I got to go out. What was even more fantastic? Sleeping til 1015am!! But I had to haul butt and get up, dressed and to the gym to be there by 11. I was there by 1040, and on a roam roller for my back. Gonna keep rolling, icing and moving to keep it going. :) I figured I would go a little light on the workout, just to spare my back a bit. The workout is below. Then I stayed for Strongman, you know...just a typical Sunday. It was kinda a clusterfuck (excuse my language) in the triple wide today. People were trying to get their WOW 12.1 done, understandable, we were trying to do a workout that involved going back and forth across, and it was just loud. No big deal. Cat did a really great job rallying the troops to pay attention and get our stuff done. After the gym, I hit the mall and grocery store. I even bought a scale to weigh food for zoning. I am still hesitant to do it, but I am wondering if it will either drive me nuts or if I will enjoy it. We will see. I think it's gonna take a ton of convincing by my partner in crime (Kim "the bad ass" Seevers) to do it. I think her saying "10 pounds in 1 month" might do the trick. We will see though.

So here's what we did today.
CF WOD:
I. Burgener Warm-up
II. Front squat 3-3-3-3
-65, 85, 105, 115 (definitely could go heavier, was saving my back)
III. 3 rounds for time (I am writing the scaled first/what i did, then the actual)
-100 single unders (50 DU)
-25 knees to chest (25 C2B)
-50 Walking lunges w/ 15lb plate (Rx = 25lb)

Strongman
I. "medley WOD" - 3 rounds for time (with the mess we had in the triple we got 2 done)
-4 balistic blocks
-keg carry (75lbs)
-Farmers Carry (70lbs KB)
Round 1 - 1:28, Round 2 - 1:05

Food:
Today was an interesting day. I don't fast, but waking up at 10:15 and heading straight to the gym/running errands without snacks (well I grabbed a handful of cashews on my way to the grocery store) = Chiplotle at 4:30pm for the first meal of the day. Took a nap at 5pm...woke up about 6pm and was starving. So I started in on my sauce for the week. This weeks spaghetti sauce had 99% ground turkey, chicken sausage, zucchini, onions, mushrooms, cauliflower and spinach. I'm trying to up my veggie intake for the week :) So I had a bowl of that with spaghetti squash for dinner. Then to round out the evening, I got So Delicious Vanilla Bean. Even better than the chocolate!! Had that and a handful of cashews and I am getting ready for bed :)

Successful weekend, getting ready for a week 3 of rotation. FOUR WEEKS LEFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment