Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 49 of 90

Today I hit Woodbury outlets with my roommate. I found some good stuff. And it was nice to be able to buy smaller clothing that didn't just "fit" but still had some room left :)

Tonight I hungout with some friends from CF for a dear friends pre-birthday celebration. What a fantastic evening. I hope there are many more to come :)

So I guess we will recap food for the day since I obviously didn't hit CF...

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 bacon
Snack -cashews
Lunch - chicken salad with balsamic dressing (cheese was on it cause it was from the rest stop and it came premade...it was the lesser of all the evils of the food choices)
Dinner - chicken wings! they were paleo don't worry

I had a caramel machiatto for the ride home from the outlets...and 2 drinks tonight...vodka with tonic. It was worth a great night out with friends though. Hopefully there are many more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment