Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 33 of 90

Like any other day...today happened. Nothing exciting.

CF work out:
I. Russian Work out day 2...ended up working on kipping for the 15-20 minutes
II. 3 rounds
-50 double unders aka side jumps over the barbeel
-20 box jumps (had to do steps...hips are tight, and I think I have psyched myself out on the
box for some reason...so frustrating)
-15 Push jerks (65lbs)
finished in 13:34 (I think...I probably forgot to write it down...)
III. Didn't do the 10 minutes of volume training of ring dips (ran out of time)

IV. Played games - dodgeball!!

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 3 bacon
Lunch - Wenda Salad
Snack - orange, cashews, carrots
Snack (pre gym) - Turkey burger patty
Post- WOD Protein Shake

Tomorrow is Friday! Hooray...week 5 of 6 done on rotation. Only 7 weeks of pharmacy school left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment