Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 48 of 90

Today was a good day. Friday came and went. Hit the CF workout. Partner workout. Went really well. Felt good finishing it! See the workout below. This evening my roommate and I made our first venture to Sushi X. And boy am I glad we did! It was absolutely fantastic. 30 dollars for all you can eat sushi, appetizers, salads, everything was included. And the drinks we order and thought were going to be $9 a piece were only $4.50 a piece. Who knows why. But I'll take it. :)

So let's see CF Workout:
-with a partner complete
-250m row (each)
-100 air squats (combined)
-250m row (each)
-80 push presses (combined - 45lbs)
-250m row (each)
-60 pull ups (combined - we did ring rows)
-250m row (each)
-40 burpees (combined)
-250m row (each)
-While your partner is working, the other partner was to hold a plank position.
-We finished in 29:55..hey under 30 minutes and a solid chunk of work out.

Food for the day:
Breakfast - 3 eggs, 2 bacon
Snack - Larabar (Cashew cookie), some trail mix (these were not at the same time)
Lunch - salad with grilled chicken, apple with almond butter
Post-WOD Protein Shake
Dinner - Sushi X...don't even ask what we ate. See facebook for a picture of the 5 rolls we ordered :)

Tomorrow we are hitting up Woodbury for the outlets. I wore a pair of work pants today that I bought January 13th...so about 4 weeks ago...they don't fit. I can pull them off without unbuttoning. Now while this feels good. It SUCKS!! My pants are so loose and baggy I look stupid, and they are too long so that definitely doesn't help. Haha, horrible rant. Oh well. Anyways, maybe I'll find some more professional clothing tomorrow. I am definitely looking for a new pair of Reebok Nanos for CF and a gym bag and a blender and who knows what else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment