Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 51 of 90

Happy Presidents Day! Well I'm sure it was only happy for those of us that had the day off :) So I slept in, hit ACF at noon, wrote almost 25 thank you notes for my last 2 residency interviews, took a nap, made Stuffed Peppers, and here I am...debating bed early :) What a great day off.

Let's see...CF:
I. Russian gymnastics day 1 warm-up
II. 5-4-3-2-1 of each
-rope climbs (I did it from ground on my back to standing position)
-Clean and Jerks (85-105-115-125-135) - definitely coulda gone a little heavier :)
-finished in 12:30
III. Tabata grasshoppers

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, sausage, collard greens and salsa
Post-WOD Protein Shake
Snack - sweet potato fries
Dinner - Spicy Stuffed Pepper and kale
Snack - hard to say if there will be one or what it will be if it happens...see yesterday's evening choices :)

No comments:

Post a Comment