Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 40 of 90

Surprisingly after a long day of traveling, I was up bright and early and got to work at 9am instead of 10am like I had planned. I finished my paperwork for the rotation, got an A for the 6 weeks, and headed off to CF.

CF was a long night, I've never spent 3 hours there before. We had a judges meeting for the throwdown this weekend. Then I hit the WOD. Then of course stayed for Thursday night GAMES!!
I have gotten a few questions as to why I am not competing. I think that I did not understand the whole competition in the first place. I heard there was a recreational division, but I didn't think I could participate. Plus there was some money issues. :) I just keep in mind that this is going to be my first exposure to any sort of cross fit competition, so I just wanna see what is going on, and figure I will probably participate in the next one.

CF workout today...
I. Russian gymnastics warm-up day 1
II. Front Squats 4 rounds of 5
-95lbs, 105lbs, 115lbs, 135lbs (this was still a little light, I need to up it next time)
III. 7 rounds for time
-5 power snatches - 75lbs
-15 wall balls - 14lbs
-finished in 11:05

I HIT THAT WOD RX!! (As prescribed for those that don't get the lingo) It was a good night, felt good. Then games night was floor hockey. Stick in hand totally not really my sport. I'm not entirely coordinated enough for it, and well, haha I am a soccer player. I use my feet to kick the ball!! But I enjoyed the exposure to a new game, and as always had a blast with the fellow gamers!

Food for the day:
Breakfast- didn't eat
Snack - trail mix (cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, dried cranberries, dried blueberries)
Lunch - Wenda Salad
Snack - Cran-Blue Crunch pieces, cashews on the way to the gym
Post-WOD Protein shake
Dinner - had to force myself to have some spaghetti sauce with sausage, zucchini and mushrooms that I had left over from cooking the past week...and plus I wasn't entirely hungry. Yes I am still struggling with eating at night time...I know I need to talk to the coaches, but this week wasn't the week to do it because they are so busy getting ready for the throw-down. I will ask though!!

Tomorrow is Friday! Last day of this rotation block. Which means I am 6 weeks closer to being done with pharmacy school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment