Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13 of 90

It's Friday the 13th! What a weird day. Nothing too crazy happened, but you could feel a weird something in the air.

Same ol type of day...work and crossfit. I know...marvelous life that I lead. Haha

CF workout today was:
I. Group dynamic/joint mobility
II. Tall cleans
5-5-5-5-5
-I finished 4 rounds with 35lbs, 55, 65 and 75. I attempted 85, but didn't finish the round.
III. 3 rounds of:
-50 front squats (I used 25lbs)
-20 pull ups (I did ring rows)
-20 ring dips (I did ring push ups)
I finished this is 16:55 out of a 20 minute time limit.

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 3 strips of bacon
Snack - a few cashews (I forgot my apple today :( )
Lunch - Salad (with buffalo chicken...totally had an awesome kick to it)
Snack - cashews (had to build energy before CF)
Dinner - Rosemary and Balsamic Chicken on a bed of Herb Salad, and brussel sprouts (I LOVE!)
Snack - I am planning...if I don't go to bed before 9:30 to have my apple with some almond butter.

Sorry Friday the 13th was so boring all. This weekend should be a little better with the blogging...Plus tomorrow marks 2 weeks into the challenge! Day 14!!

No comments:

Post a Comment