Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14 of 90

Well today shoulda been more successful, but it wasn't. Mostly in part because I slept til 130pm and didn't get out of bed til after 2pm. I went to bed at 11 last night. I guess the week finally caught up to me.

I had goals of getting to CF to make up Fran and Grace today...didn't happen. Had a plan of cleaning the house today...didn't happen. (It still might, the night it young) I did make it to the grocery store and I did make dinner. I spent a little more than I had planned on for the week's food (after last weeks shopping, I have most everything I need aside from veggies), but tomorrow is Football Sunday with Jeff and Collin. We are gonna watch the Giants game, play Wii, just spend good quality time together :) So I told the boys I would make pizza and wings the way I could eat them, so I had to buy the ingredients for that. I will post both recipes and pictures tomorrow!!!

Tonight for dinner, I made ol faithful...spaghetti squash with a meat sauce. I made this the first week of the challenge, and loved it. This time I added a mild Italian chicken sausage I found at Hannaford. It was one of their "All Natural" items, so it was just meat and seasonings. It tasted pretty good with my ground turkey and sauce :) Win. And I topped dinner off with pineapple. Even after I sliced my thumb. Don't tell my dad but thank goodness I went out and bought butterfly bandaids after I stepped on that piece of glass. I was being stupid with the butcher knife this time, and hit the top of my thumb near my nail perpendicularly with the knife. Don't ask. But for a deep as it was, the butterfly bandaid saved the day. haha

Back to the football games...Praying the Saints get their act together for this 2nd half, and I have no idea who to root for in the next game. Probably the Pats, cause they are the go to, but Tebow just has so much funny stuff being made about him, I just have to laugh and enjoy that and kinda want him to win cause everybody does make fun of him. I have no alligance to either team. I want the Saints to win and the Giants tomorrow cause that's who the boys love.

Watch this if you need some laughs about Tebow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment