Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27 of 90

Today was my first interview for residencies. Things went mostly okay. I didn't feel terrible leaving which was good. It was at the VA where I have worked for the past 2 years, and I still was wicked nervous walking through those doors. It is done though, so we are moving on to the next one on Monday at St. Peters.

About 5 hours into the interview day, I developed a massive sinus migraine thingy. I have no idea where this thing came from, but I was getting all sorts of nausea and couldn't wait until I was able to get home. I stopped at Walgreens after the interview was over, loaded up with Afrin, Sudafed, and Tylenol and dosed myself. I thought I would nap when I got home at 440 but I think the Sudafed kept me from sleeping. I was feeling crummy. I had full intentions this AM to hit CF at 6pm like normal, but this headache wasn't letting me go anywhere. And of course around 630 I was starving, not feeling like making anything, and didn't want to drive to Chipotle to get a salad bowl. So I did something I didn't want to, but it was the only way to feed myself with minimal effort. Last year I found these raw chicken that are "stuffed", I lived off them. They had a broccoli and cheese one and spinach florentine (of course more cheese). I had some broccoli and cheese ones left in the fridge. And that is what I had for dinner. 2 chicken, 360 calories. Cheese. FML. It's the first time, but I just needed to eat something easy. I remember why I liked the processed foods before...ease. Sigh. Back on the bandwagon tomorrow after I get to the grocery store.

Food:
Breakfast - 3 eggs
Snack - carrots
Lunch - grilled chicken salad
Snack - like 10 pistachios
Dinner - bad chicken :(, sweet potato fries, brussel sprouts and cauliflower

I'm going to bed early, hoping I kick this headache, cause now I gotta CF tomorrow to get rid of this crap I ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment