Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 21 of 90

A little late...but it's still getting done. Today was a lazy day. It was snowing when I got up, and the roads at my apartment weren't plowed, so there was no way I was making it to CF. Suck.

When the roads cleared, I hit the grocery store with my roommate. Hung out for the day, nothing too major. I need to do some work to make some money, so hopefully I will stop being lazy and do that tomorrow (Sunday).

Let's see food for the day (it was Left Overs Saturday...gotta get ready for the new week...)
Breakfast - Left over spaghetti sauce with ground turkey and chicken sausage in it
Snack - Nuts and dried cranberries/raisins mix
Lunch - Lo Mein left overs
Dinner - Sweat potato fries and Bacon Wrapped Scallops over mixed greens

Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Scallops
Bacon

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2.Make sure scallops are defrosted (mine are all frozen...how I purchased them)
3. Cut bacon in half.
4. Wrap scallops with bacon
5. Line in pan

6. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper
7. Bake for 20 minutes
8. Flip, season, bake for another 10-15 minutes.

(Please ignore the mess, as mine didn't stay together too well...it was a struggle)

9. Eat plain or put on salad like I did :)





No comments:

Post a Comment