Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4 of 90


Today was my first day at Young's Pharmacy and General Store for Block F. My 5th of 6!! Pretty soon, I'll have to start a 60 day countdown until I finish school! :)

The day went really well, I like the atmosphere of the pharmacy and general store, and the small down feel.

After I got out of rotation at 5, I had to haul butt home, pick up my applications that are due at the beginning of next week, stopped at CVS for a prescription, packaging tape, paper clips and the picture I had printed to send along in my application. Needless to say, the 10 minute stop was 20. I was panicking, I had to get to the Post Office to get my application that is due Monday out TONIGHT. So I get down to Central Ave, keep following my phone, telling me it was right where I was, but there was nothing but the mall. So I drove a little further up the road, realized the addresses were in the 1300s and I needed 1400s. So I turn around and start heading back towards the dot on my phone. So rather than drive and get pissed, I pulled into the Sears parking lot at ran into their auto store and asked the first lady I found in line if she knew of a Post Office in the area, cause the address was bringing me to that spot. She gave me to the T directions, and I was off. She was a life saver. I get into the Post Office, and get my stuff mailed out, and I was home by 635ish. Long day. (Future reference: Post Office at Colonie Mall = the entrance in between Christmas Tree Shops and Boscovs)

And to top it all of...I was not able to stand well today...CF has destroyed my quads. I am in pain. Haha, I was standing/walking around the pharmacy today and my legs kept buckling. I was shocked I didn't just collapse. Hopefully when it is time to get to CF tomorrow at 6pm, I'll be able to move better. :)

So after the long day...yet again dinner was leftovers. :(
Breakfast- 3 eggs, clementine
Snacks/Lunch - Grapes, 2 clementines, and raw cashews
Dinner - Spaghetti squash, fresh veggies w/ guacamole I made :)

Guacamole:
2 avocados
1 roma tomato, seeded and diced
1/2 a red onion
2 teaspoons of chopped garlic (I used the store bought stuff in a jar)
approx 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
juice from 1/2 a lime
salt to taste

1) pit the avocados, and smash the avocado in a bowl (I did mine right into the tupperware)
2) add tomato, onion, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice and stir
3) add salt to your liking

No working out today...rest day.

Happy Hump Day all!! :) - I have all 7 residency applications in...only ONE to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment