Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 20 of 90

Today was Friday!!! Love Friday, love the weekend coming up...such a wonderful thought to get me through the day.

CF...what an intense night. I knew when I looked at it, that it would be tough, but I didn't think it would be that awful. Boys was I only slightly off...it was wicked hard...but I made it (even though I didn't finish...I don't think many people did...)

I. Group dynamic warmup
II. "Elizabeth" 21-15-9
-Squat cleans - 65lbs
-Ring dips (aka ring push ups for me!)
6 minutes rest
III. 10 rounds
-15 deadlifts - same 65 lbs
-15 pushups
I finished 9 rounds, and it was 32:40...we were given a 30 minute time limit, but I was close and wanted to try to get done. I didn't. But that is okay. Room to improve for the end of the 90 day challenge!!

Food:
Breakfast- 2 eggs, 3 bacon
Snack - strawberries
Lunch- Wenda Salad
Snack - cashews
Dinner - Thai food! Panang Curry, instead of rice I asked them to add mixed veggies into my curry. IT was absolutely wonderful, even better than when I have had it with rice. It hit the spot, and it was exactly the right amount of spicy and not my home made cooking I needed for night 20 of the 90 day challenge. Three weeks in!!! Wow. I feel like I am still going strong, but I know I've only finished 3 of 12 weeks. OOooh that's 1/4th of the way there!! Let's go 90 day challengers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment