Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7 of 90

Today was Saturday, took a rest day, slept in late, went grocery shopping, napped, and had dinner with a very good friend ;)

We actually went to Cheesecake Factory, and I was freaking out all afternoon about what I would order. I mean clearly my all time favorite is the Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta (yum...and of course that is what my friend ordered...haha), but it is VERY Clearly NOT Paleo :) So I figured I would just go and order a steak or salmon with veggies or a salad. As I was looking through the menu though, I found a Seared Tuna Tataki Salad. Rare Ahi tuna, mixed greens, avocado, tomatos, and a wasabi vinagrette (which I ordered on the side). The picture below (minus the green dressing stuff) is what I had. So delicious and light. And I'm 99% sure it was Paleo friendly!!


Since it was a rest day, no CF today.

Food:
Breakfast- 3 eggs, leftover guacamole, green bell peppers, and a little bit of left over steak
Lunch - Leftover Chicken stirfry
Dinner- as above
Snack - apple with almond butter and pistachios

It was a nice relaxing Saturday, and tomorrow is Sunday. Hopefully it'll bring more of the same, and I am excited because I am going to go to the Honest Weight Co-op on Central Ave. Check in tomorrow for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment