Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31 of 90

Quick post cause it's so late.

Tonight was my friends birthday, so I met a bunch of people out for drinks. (I had water of course...)

CF was a crazy workout...2 parter.

I. Group dynamic
II. Cornbread - for time (finished in 8:02)
-7 deadlifts (175lbs) <-- heavy weight!
-14 box jumps (I was stepping up for my hips were not letting me bring my knees high enough today...not sure why)
III. 30 Body weight (hahahaha) back squats (I did 135 and that was plenty heavy)
then 30 burpees for time. I finished in 8:24ish)

I went heavy, and pushed myself today. It was hard but I would rather take a few more minutes to do a workout and lift a heavier weight.

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 3 bacon
Snack - blueberries
Lunch - Wenda salad
Snack - cashews
Post-workout protein shake
Dinner - last spicy stuffed pepper
Snack - 2 celery sticks with almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment