Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17 of 90

Tuesday. Nothing more. Just Tuesday.

Worked. CF. The usual. I'm beginning to think that this blog is too boring for you people :) And by you people I mean, the random people that may or may not actually read this. Haha

CF:
I. 3 rounds: rope climb, 20 squats. Yeah I did the 20 squats, attempted the rope, and another 20. Pissed time part 1.
II. "Isabel" - round 2 of pissed-ness tonight.
-30 Snatches...I did at 75lbs after Josh told me to bump up 10lbs. I finished this in 2:17. Are you kidding me?!?! SO stupid. I needed more weight, and I just underestimated myself.
Josh (one of the coaches) is always giving me a hard time about going too light. I need to
kick it up a notch. ARGGGGG SOOO ANGRY!
III. 100 push ups
IV. 100 Ab-mat sit ups

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 3 bacon, some Naked Juice (Mighty Mango)
Lunch - Wenda Salad :)
Snack - Strawberries, then cashews before working out
Dinner - left over veggie lo-mein, finished the pizza

Have a great Wednesday everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment