Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24 of 90

Repeat day. Tuesday. Boring. Haha, I can say at this point I have heard back from 6 of 8 places that I applied to and I have 4 interviews in the next month!! Holy crap, lots of planning to be done to get ready, plus missing CF cause I am going out of town for 2 of them. It's gonna be a rough month, but like everything I am doing in this 90 day challenge...it can be done!!

Food for the day:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 3 bacon, Naked Orange Carrot juice (8oz)
Snack - blueberries
Lunch - Wenda Salad
Snack - apple and almond butter! YUM!!
Pre-workout snack - cashews
Post-workout protein shake
Dinner - spaghetti squash and sauce with meatballs

Workout:
CF Warmup x 2 rounds
I. Press 10x2 - light (65lbs)
II. "Help Myself" = 14:34
-14 ring rows
-14 ring push ups (the combo of the ring acts = 7 muscle ups)
-14 power cleans (85lbs)
-21 burpees
III. Toes to bar (aka knees to chest)
-5x15, rest 1 minute in between

With the interviews coming up (first one this Friday, in town) I really need to figure out my workout schedule...I could make a workout Friday night, but since I am going to be in Albany and I might want to meet up with a friend. Plus, Games has been moved to 8pm on Thursdays, which doesn't work with my schedule exactly, and I want to be well rested for my interview on Friday and not gimping around like a loser. hahaha We will see. Goal is to still get 4 workouts in this week. I will go Saturday if I have to this time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment