Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23 of 90

Today was a hard day. I ate breakfast as usual, blueberry snack as usual (well the snack part), and lunch as usual. After lunch though, I was not satisfied. I wanted something else. I was thinking sweet. I was having a hard time today. I didn't cheat, but I was struggling. It was a great comfort knowing I could post on the 90 day challenge wall on facebook about my struggle and so many other CFers immediately posted about ways to remedy my issue. A reminder of the community that I love having at CF :) What a great bunch of people, some of who I probably have only said Hi to or maybe never have even met!! Lesson of the day? ALMOND BUTTER AND APPLES ALWAYS AS A SNACK!

CF was insane. We met "Karen" tonight. And let me tell you, she was a b*%t@h. HOLY CRAP! 150 wallballs? Are you kidding me? Rx at 14lbs? GOOD GRIEF. I did it, I pushed through, and I made it. 11:29. Nothing spectacular. But under the allotted time, and I finished!!

Workout:
I. 10 minutes working on double unders and lat jumps over the pirolette bar
II. "Karen"
-150 wallballs (14lbs = RX!!) in 11:29
III. 3 rounds max rep pull ups (3 minutes rest in between)
-5, 3ish, 4 with a blue band...I'm doing pull ups! (kinda :))

Food:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 3 bacon, Naked Mighty Mango (10oz)
Snack - blueberries
Lunch - Wenda Salad w/ buffalo chicken! yum
Snack - (right after lunch practically) pistachios
Post workout Protein shake
Dinner -spaghetti sauce with meatballs, left over brussel sprouts and cauliflower, small mixed green salad with balsamic vinegar
Snack - apple with almond butter!! FAVORITE!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment